Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Okay so...I was talking to Christa today and we were talking about how the Lord protects us... I am just so blessed by this fact. I mean I'm single and a girl...so i need protection ...hehe and God is just so great .... for example my car...its usually about my car... i have my "service engine soon" light on and i didn't pass my smog test. So I took it to a unnamed shop ( name with held just in case they ever read this :-) ) and they wanted me to pay $200.00 just to run a test...only a test! and i know the test is a bit complicated but..it just seemed like a lot. So I dropped it off b4 work and I just didn't have a peace about it so while at work i was telling the Lord sorry for not really praying about that decision and just doing it, and i asked him to protect me in it. and I went to go pick up my car and guess what?? the machine that they need to do the test broke... so they couldn't and i didn't have to pay. now I didn't pray for it to break or anything just thought it was interesting....I then took my car to a different mechanic and they will fix the whole thing for $170.00 isn't that the best! Praise God for it.... Of course He does much more...not just with my car but with where I live and oh... God is just so good how He provides and protects me... Just thought I would share that.....